60 Veggie Caps
Folate is also known as vitamin B9 or folic acid, and is a type of B vitamin. Folate plays a key role in forming red blood cells, which carry oxygen around your body. It also helps reduce tiredness and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Find out whether you have enough folic acid in your body with our Essential Health Check, which tests for 19 different health markers including folate.
- Key Ingredients: Folate (as Quatrefolic) (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (MTHF) (elemental, as 1,600 mcg (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt) 400 mcg, vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 40 mg, vegetable capsule (cellulose, water), microcrystalline cellulose.
- Does not contain wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Take one capsule per day
- Food supplements should be used as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Further support provided by our friendly Customer Service Team
This is a food supplement and is not intended to prevent, treat or diagnose any medical conditions. This food supplement is distributed by Bigvits, a third-party company that specialises in food supplements. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions in relation to the purchase of any third-party products from YorkTest. YorkTest acts as a reseller only of any supplements and vitamins.