Male Hormones Test [coming soon]
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It's a credit limit that's attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. 0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £99 or more. Find out more
- Add items to your basket
- Select PayPal as your payment method at checkout
- Log into your PayPal account and chose PayPal Credit as your payment method or apply for PayPal Credit
Representative 21.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 21.9% p.a (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200.
Credit subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. YorkTest acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers.
PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.á.r.l et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Spring Sale | Get 30% off all tests
+ FREE Delivery on all orders
Are you concerned about having a low testosterone, having a low sex drive, or your potential fertility? Are you suffering from mood changes, loss of muscle mass or low energy levels?
Male hormone imbalances can impact your everyday health in lots of different ways.
- Provides results for 9 key male hormone markers
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test. No social interaction required
- Provides hospital standard, easy-to-read results
- Provides clear information and signposting to see your GP if required
- Suitable for men aged 20 and over
- Sample needs to be taken in the morning
- Only available in the UK
Enter your email address and we'll notify you as soon as this test becomes available for sale!
Optimise your health at home.
Take control of your health in a positive way. Understand whether your male hormones status may be impacting your health and what you can do to help yourself.
Using a quick and easy home-to-laboratory finger-prick blood test. Get your results within 7 days.
Be aware that finding out your male hormone levels is the first step to making positive changes. It is also easy to track your hormone levels over time to see how they are changing with age.
Take steps to change your life for the better.
Measuring your male hormone status is important, particularly if you……
- want to know more about what might be impacting your health
- are experiencing reduced sex drive (libido) and/or erectile dysfunction
- are concerned about your fertility
- have low energy levels
- suffer from weight gain
- suffer from mood swings
- have trouble sleeping
- are concerned about a drop in your exercise performance
- are concerned about a reduction in muscle mass
- suffer from poor concentration
- are intrigued to find out more
What's In The Test?
Home to laboratory test kit
What’s in the Male Hormones Test
Your kit includes a free return envelope, making it easy for you to post your sample back to us securely. You can leave the rest to us, while our team of diagnostic experts analyse your sample with our partner laboratory.
- Male Hormones Test instructions
- A prepaid return envelope (England, Scotland, and Wales only)
- Two single-use lancets
- One blood collection tube
- One plastic blood collection tube case
- Two adhesive plasters
- A cleansing wipe
What We Test For
LH and FSH
LH and FSH are hormones produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. These hormones play a role in male fertility.
Testosterone is the main male sex hormone that impacts sex drive (libido), fertility, muscle mass, energy levels and mood.
Oestradiol is the main female sex hormone, but it is also an essential hormone in men too.
Prolactin is a hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. This hormone is known for stimulating milk production in women after childbirth, but it has other important functions in men too. High levels can impact male sexual health.
Albumin and Sex-hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
Albumin and Sex-hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) are key proteins that bind testosterone as it circulates in your blood. These results provide important information to help calculate the level of testosterone that is biologically active and available for use.
Free Androgen Index (FAI) and Free Testosterone
Free Androgen Index (FAI) and Free Testosterone are markers of how much “active” and “bioavailable” testosterone is circulating in your body. These provide better markers of male hormone status that testosterone alone.