Female Hormones Test
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It's a credit limit that's attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases. 0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £99 or more. Find out more
- Add items to your basket
- Select PayPal as your payment method at checkout
- Log into your PayPal account and chose PayPal Credit as your payment method or apply for PayPal Credit
Representive 21.9% APR (variable); Purchase rate 21.9% p.a (variable); Assumed credit limit £1200.
Credit subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. YorkTest acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers.
PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.á.r.l et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Spring Sale | Get 30% off all tests
+ FREE Delivery on all orders
Do you have irregular periods or are you wondering about your fertility? Are you concerned about your general wellbeing, energy levels, weight or mood?
Female hormone levels vary throughout the menstrual cycle, but imbalances can impact your everyday health in lots of different ways.
- Provides results for 7 key female hormone markers, including LH, FSH and oestradiol
- Simple at-home finger-prick blood test. No social interaction required
- Provides hospital standard, easy-to-read results
- Provides clear information and signposting to see your GP if required
- Suited for women of any age; although for information about your menopause status you may prefer to take our Menopause Test
- Sample taken on Day 3 of your menstrual cycle (if cycling)
- Only available in the UK
Optimise your health at home.
Take control of your health in a positive way. Understand whether your female hormones status may be impacting your health and what you can do to help yourself.
Using a quick and easy home-to-laboratory finger-prick blood test. Get your results within 7 days.
Be aware that finding out your female hormone levels is the first step to making positive changes. It is also easy to track your hormone levels over time to see how they are changing with age.
Take steps to change your life for the better.
Measuring your female hormone status is important, particularly if you……
- want to know more about what might be impacting your health
- experience irregular periods
- are concerned about your fertility
- suffer from low energy
- suffer from acne
- suffer from mood swings
- wonder if you are going through early menopause
- are intrigued to find out more
What's In The Test?
Home to laboratory kit
What’s in the Female Hormones Test
Your kit includes a free return envelope included, making it easy for you to post your sample back to the laboratory. Your test results will then be available via our secure online Wellness Hub.
- Female Hormones Test
- A prepaid return envelope (England, Scotland, and Wales only)
- Two single-use lancets
- One blood collection tube
- One plastic blood collection tube case
- Two adhesive plasters
- A cleansing wipe
What We Test For
LH and FSH
LH and FSH are hormones produced by the pituitary gland in the brain. These hormones are responsible for ensuring the normal function of the ovaries and the menstrual cycle.
Prolactin is a hormone that is produced by the pituitary gland in the brain and can play a role in reproductive health.
Testosterone is the main male sex hormone, but levels are also important in women.
Sex-hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
Sex-hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) is a key protein that binds sex hormones as they circulate in the blood. The SHBG level provides important information to help calculate the levels of hormones that are biologically active and available for use.
Free Androgen Index (FAI)
Free Androgen Index (FAI) is a marker of how much “active” testosterone is circulating in your body.